| by admin | No comments

How to avoid getting in trouble with the law if you’re wearing men’s footwear

Wearing men of colour’s footwear, or men’s boots, can get you in trouble.

But a few things to consider.

What is the law?

It’s the law, but not the law in the way you may think.

It’s a federal offence under the Racial Discrimination Act to discriminate against another person because of their race or colour.

This includes things like not wearing shoes that fit the shoe size.

This can lead to you being fined up to $3,000 and/or have your home raided.

You can also be fined for not wearing your shoes at all if you have any issues with it.

The act is called the Code of Conduct for Footwear and Wearable Equipment and applies to footwear, boots, gloves and footwear accessories in Canada.

This means that, for example, wearing a pair of men’s shoe shoes can lead you to get fined up a bit.

For more information on the Code, go to www.canada.ca/Code.

If you need help, call 1-800-665-4357.

How do I get it?

If you need to get a copy of your code, visit the Code website at www.


You can also find a copy on your local government website.

How to report a code breachThe Canadian Centre for Justice Statistics provides tips for reporting a code violation and for sharing information.

You’ll find more information about the Code and other important crime prevention tips in our Crime Prevention and Public Safety section.

How can I report a crime?

There are a few ways to report code violations.

If you or someone you know has been fined under the Code for a code enforcement action, contact the local police force.

If that is not possible, call the provincial and territorial police and let them know that you are looking for a specific police officer.

If the police have not yet responded to your calls, you can call Crime Stoppers and ask them to help.

If your local police have told you they are unable to assist, you should call the Criminal Code Information Line at 1-866-222-TIPS (8477).

If you believe someone has committed a crime, call CrimeStoppers at 1 (800) 222-TIps (8277).